Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Multiple Layers
12-26-2011, 08:56 AM
Multiple Layers
As before, with the time to go to bed approaching I go to my drawer and choose a pair of sheer 15 Den pantyhose to wear to sleep. Yet, this time I instinctively started putting pair over pair until my legs and waist became tight enough - three pairs of 15 Den Tan (one sheer to the top) and a pair of purple opaques, followed by a pair of knee high black socks. It's been a while since I decided to use multiple layers of pantyhose, and I almost forgot this confortable arousing feeling of my waist and legs being strongly hugged, I feel more encased than ever... even the fact that I'm more than warm and probably will sweat, I'm thinking about going to sleep like this.

Was wondering how many of you use multiple layers, normally how many pairs and in what context do you wear them? Also, a question that comes to mind, is there any health risk for using so many during a night?

Thanks in advance! Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-28-2011, 05:38 PM
RE: Multiple Layers
Whenever I wear, it's almost always one pair of control top with the crotch cut open and then two more pairs of control top over that. I love having my cock between two layers! Occasionally I'll put a leotard over that, but usually it's an under-armor-style compression tee on my upper body. When my SO wears for me, I prefer her to wear a pair with the crotch cut out and an intact pair over that so I can enjoy her legs etc fully covered with the intact hose, then pull them off and fuck her through the modified pair--reduces the temptation to keep tearing crotches out that way Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply