Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Intro Pics for my Site - Candy Leg Lust - Ultimate Pantyhose, Stockings & Layers
12-29-2010, 11:18 PM
Intro Pics for my Site - Candy Leg Lust - Ultimate Pantyhose, Stockings & Layers
Hi ~ My name is Candy! Welcome to my home on the Net!

Upon spending some time touring my site, you will find I have a bubbly fun personality, I love to tease and flirt, and enjoy showing off my Sexy Side every chance I get. I'm a confident mature woman with strong sexual desires and love being labeled a MILF or cougar and use it to my advantage with men of all ages. I'm sure you'll find my curvy thick thighs encased in pantyhose and stockings will drive you wild, not to mention my sexy high heels!

Inside my site, you will see Weekly Updates of Sexy Photos, Full Length HD Videos of me Getting Naughty, and Live "Member Only Cam Shows" scheduled throughout the month. I find sexy fun in most things I do and I'd love to share my experiences, fantasies, and real life sexual encounters with you in My Personal Diary and Twitter Updates.

See you on my member side!

Kisses, Candy Leg Lust

New Site at [URL="http://www.candyleglust.com"]www.CandyLegLust.com[/URL]

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2010, 06:27 PM
RE: Intro Pics for my Site - Candy Leg Lust - Ultimate Pantyhose, Stockings & Layers
Look @ that body and those tantalizing blue eyes!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply