Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Filling a Young Fan's Fantasy - Candee Cummings
12-24-2009, 07:25 AM
Filling a Young Fan's Fantasy - Candee Cummings
Filling A Young Fan's Fantasy
I love getting to know My Members personally. After multiple emails, a few phone conversations and him showering me with gifts, I just had to fulfill his fantasy and invited him up for the weekend. At first he seemed nervous, but when we started flirting and he ran his hands up and down my pantyhose covered thighs; his desire for me took over. I opened up my blouse for his view and he began fondling and licking my full natural breasts. I could feel myself getting instantly wet from his eagerly wandering tongue. When our clothes came off, I had to taste him. I took him deep in my throat as this boy toy teased me by slapping my face with his hardened cock. I then knelt above him so he could watch me finger myself while he was stroking. I slid this young stud deep inside me. Oh he felt so good! He then turned me over and pounded my soaked pussy harder and harder forcing me into orgasms. He then pulled out his throbbing cock and sprayed my pussy with his hot steamy cum. You then get a great close up of me fingering my well fucked pussy as I play in his puddle of cum. You have to see the unscripted video of our first sexual encounter. Check out My New video HERE.

Hope you have a wonderful Holiday Season Honey!

Kisses, Candee Cummings http://www.candeecummings.com

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-24-2009, 09:25 AM
RE: Filling a Young Fan's Fantasy - Candee Cummings
What a lucky guy. That is amazing!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply