Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
More fun????
05-20-2012, 12:00 AM
More fun????
There was a knock at the door...Mistress told me answer it...I'm always nervous about doing that...I was dressed in a silk tank top..jean mini skirt..tan control top pantyhose and apair of strappy sandles..It was mistress's girl friend..(not a good sign for me)..I was told get get some drinks...then sit at the feet of both of them.Her friend commented on how pretty her sissy slut looked(me)..As they talked I was to worship ther nylon clad feet...(I'm not a bad foot slave)..After they finished a few more drinks they wanted to have some fun with me...One placed on my collar and leash as the other snapped on a pair of cuffs and fastened them behind my back...I was ruffly pulled to my feet and almost lost my balance because of my heels. Mistress's friend said lets put this sissy bitch were she belongs...tied up nice and tight!!! Mistress said that sounds like fun...Her friend pulled a bag from her purse and made bit down on it to carry in my mouth..she told me not to drop it,as I was being pulled in to the playroom...Those drinks must have loosened them up alittle bit...My skirt was removed..I was told to kneel down..as my hands were being cuffed above my head mistress's pussy was right in my face she removed the bag from my mouth and told me to get busy with my tounge.(she was wearing crotchless pantyhose). After a few minutes she pulled away..god I love the taste of her pussy..she then spread my kness apart and placed a small spreader bar..Her friend at the sametime was crossing my ankles and tieing them off. Mitress then started to cut a hole in my control top pantyhose to pull my caged cock and balls through..she likes the way the control top seems to frame my" package" and holds it tighter..Her friend takes the bag I was carrying and opens it up and inside was a bunch of nylons..different colors..she told us how she has been saving them for a few weeks..just for tonite...some of these have been worn for days and not been washed..some have been worn while she was fucking her boy friend..as she wads up a few pairs and packs my mouth full,shes taking her time telling my what she did in what pair..I can taste a mans cum..pussy..asshole..all starting to run down my throat...She takes a special pair and holds them up...I wore these to bed for a week..came in them..had my boyfriend jack off on the gusset...she smiled as she placed the panty over my head and centered the crusty gusset over my face with my nose right in the center..then took the legs a started to wrap them around my mouth and neck pulling the gag deeper into my mouth and tied them off...then stood in front of me and rubbed her soaking wet pussy all over my face. Misress took off my cock cage..(It had been awhile)..the pre cum was flowing...she took a nylon out of the pile and tied my balls nice and tight..everything was a blur because of the pantyhose over head...then I heard a click..click..click..as my arms were being streched up..I was just about off the ground..she stopped...her friend said I did'nt "uncomfortable"enough..while mistress tied the other end of the nylon from my ball sack to a eye bolt in the floor..her friend placed what looked like a noose around my neck then tied it to my crossed ankles..click..click..I was totally helpless as my knees left the ground..as the weight from my feet tighten the noose around my neck..I started to swing back until the nylon around my ball sack pulled tite. I could feel the pressue in my shoulders..my ballsack was being streched...and I was trying not to choke myself..the more I moved the worse it got..now those to got out there toys and went at each other...they must have each came ahalf a dozen times form the sounds they made..they ten came back to me..they said they forgot to put on nipple clips...on they went..the said how shiney , purple and hard my cock and balls were..her friend got down and started to play with my cock..mistress was taking the pantyhose hood off me and pulling out all the wadding from my mouth(I never tasted anything like all those used pantyhose in my mouth before)..she said I was turning red and took some weight off the noose..just about then I came..a bucket full..her friend saved every drop and poured back into my mouth..with there toys they jacked me off two more times and made me drink every drop..they let me down..rubbed arms shoulders..lossed the noose..told my to undo my ballsack..god was that sore..they were finished with me for the nite..but her friend is staying the nite...I sure we will find something to do tomarrow...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply