Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here we go again
02-04-2012, 10:07 PM
Here we go again
Its been awhile, so its time to post another experence.....It was a Saturday late morning..I was wearing dark suntan pantyhose(reinforced toe) and a large sweatshirt..thats it..Mistress called to me to come down,she was dressed in beige stockings,seamed with reinforced heel and toe...I started to get hard to moment I saw her but that chasity device reminded me not to. I was told to answer the door..It was mistress's girlfriend...I knew this afternoon was not going to turn out good for me...I guess her girlfriend had a fight with her boyfriend and wanted to take out some "frustration"...Mistress sent me to fix two drinks...when I got back she was stripped down to her stockings and garterbelt...king of a grayish color with reinforced toe...as they talked I was made to worship there legs and feet...As they finished,I was told to take off the sweatshirt and put on a waist chicher...My mistress then got my collar and leash while her girlfriend gagged me and tied my hands behinds my back. Again I was lead down to the "playroom".Mistress's friend said it was time to have some fun...as I was forced to my knees,the gag was removed and I ate pussy for what seemed like a hour..my face was covered in there juice...I was pulled up form my knees and my hands were retied in front me..while one was doing that the other was attaching a spreader bar to my ankles..back in went the gag...they stuffed my mouth with dirty pantyhose from god knows who, took a stocking and tied it so tight I thought the corners of my mouth were going to touch my ears.(god did my cock ache) Mistress then got a bar and said they have a surprise for me...no peeking..blindfold..They worked the bar threw my elbows and behind my back..that really pulled my hands tight to my stomach.They attached a rope from the pulley system and started to crank it up..Here girlfriend said she needed adjust the spreaderbar...she opened that up so far I could bearly stand..they raised me a few more clicks..just about then I felt a smack from the crop..I knew who was doing that as it was harder than usual.Then there was alot of suction on my nipples...felt good at first...then felt like they were going to be pulled off...they ripped open my pantyhose so they could get to my cock and balls..they laughed how I jumped when they tapped my balls with the crop...and then laughed at the pre cum that was flowing...next I felt more suction on my nipples...then a stocking was tied around my ballsack...my cock was killing me...that dam suction again...they said my nipples were almost there???..WTF...they settled on hanging a eight pound weight from my balls...they took turns playing catch with it as in swung back and forth..my nuts felt like they were on fire...then one of them took the spreader bar and lifted it off the ground and tied it to bar behind my elbows..Now I'm hanging there with nothing touching the ground and a eight pound dangling off my nut sack...that felt twice as heavy now...somthing now was being wraped around the base of my nipples..the suction was released..they said I would have to see this...they took off the blindfold...my nipples had to be ingorged to half inch around and at least an inch long and tied at the base...hurt like hell...they took a break and played with each other while I watched...I had a stream of pre cum from my cock to the floor...finally when they were done doing each other and they took a few pictures of me they let my feet down..and took off the weight..mistress unlocked my cock..they told me not to cum until they say so...they removed the pantyhose from my mouth..they let the bar down...adjusted the spreader bar so I could stand...I thought the afternoon was comming to an end...wrong...they then tied my super enlarged nipples to each of my big toes while they bent me over...they cranked up the bar so it was hard to move again..every move pulled my nipples..they were turning red and sore..now they both had on there strap ons...mistress came up behind me and placed the head of her cock agianst my asshole...her girlfriend grabed my cock told me to cum as mistress entered me..I came in buckets...her girlfriend covered her cock with my cum and fucked my mouth until I sucked it all down...finally I was let down and untied..I could hardly move..when they untied my nipples I thought I was going to out...mistress said I was a good boy and I could jack off on her friends feet be for she puts back on my cock cage..as I came again...the cage was put back on and I had to lick myself off her feet...Mistress told me to go clean up as I looked and smelled like a cheap whore...as I left the room I could already her them talking about next time.............anybody like to chat??? Message me....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply