Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
its all a dream 07
01-02-2012, 09:51 PM
its all a dream 07
the greg thing did not work out because of his dad. i had a lot of guy friends but none were interested in a guy in pantyhose.

life took a twist near 17. mom sent me to do major shopping at the sam's. i was dressed in a cheer uniform. my girlfriends gave me their old ones i wore for fun. i was pulling in my 2 carts and a nice young man was helping me. he was extremely cute i figured in his 20s. i told him i had no clue as to how i was going to get all this in the car. he said i'll help you when you check out. he asked if i was a comet and i told him i just collected uniforms. i wasn't allowed to be a cheer leader. of course he asked why, i just said they hate i'm a guy.

after the swipe of the card mr cutie appeared. we pushed my carts out like a couple. as we pushed hard up the hill he lagged behind. i'm sure trying to see my cheer briefs. at the car he handed me things so i could bend over in the car and then the trunk. he did help but watched my ass a lot.

he said, are you sticking by the story you are a guy? i told him i had no choice its true. he laughed and said to way. i told him to date me for a month and you'll find out. he said A MONTH!. i replied i'm a guy, not easy. i flashed my red panties and bolted.

at home i told mom about the hot boy checking me out. i described him right down to his tight little ass. i told her i messed up though, i forgot to give him my number. we were laughing and joking as dad came in. he tried to pry into what was making us giggle, i told him it was one of "those" things he did not want to hear. he said oh my god, the price of a gay son. he had mildly expressed his acceptance before, that was the first open acknowlement. i just had to kiss his cheek.

that evening my friend carla called and asked if i had met a guy that day after seeing her in the store. i said yes with couriousity. she told me burt had seen us talking and wanted my number. she added he was joking about me telling him i was a guy. i made sure she confirmed it. he wanted my number and i said sure.

not even 5 minutes passed and he called. we just chatted for a while. he was especially impressed with my voice. i had to agree how lucky i was there. the rest could be decorated or disguised. he finally got around to asking me out. i told him point blank that it had to be okay with him, his family and friends that i was a guy. he said he could only answer for himself first but, he wanted to see me. i told him the short story of greg. he said his dad was out of the picture. i told him where i lived and he could come by anytime.

daddy, my brother and i pulled out my grandfather's car. we polished it monthly. i was told it was a classic. we were close to finishing up when mom came out to tell me i had a guest coming in. she told me it was the boy i met at the store. i was like ain't i dressed perfectly in my hooters tank. my brother teased i had more skin showing then a dance hall girl.

i introduced burt to everyone and we walked off. he joked about my outfit after we were out of sight. i told him i was not expecting company but, i wore them in public sometimes. he ask why orlando, i told him i had a cousin who sent me hooters tanks where ever he went. he loved me like this. he asked why this? i told him it was just in me. being a thug was out. i tried being a nerd but events in life let the door open to be as much a girl as i can be.

he finally said, i want to see you. i told him the rules. i could not handle family and friends stepping on my heart or dick. we agreed on a date for saturday night. that date went great and we went out 3 nights the next weekend. by then we were into serious kissing and some exploring each others bodies. the first time he fondled my falsies he joked they could not be fake.

i was finally ready to go all the way. during dinner i slipped off my loafer and teased him with my nylon clad foot right square in his crotch. i the movie my hand rested on his cock. he said lets get out of here.

before getting in the car my skirt came off. in the car as we kissed i released his cock while in my hand we kissed and kissed. i told him to watch for company. his cock was soon in my mouth. in about 10 minutes his juices choked me. intentionally i just wore tights with no panties or gaffe. he said oh my god. i told him to take me somewhere we can fuck.

the car was barely parked and i dropped the seat backmy tights and bra off and as he knelt on the floor he watched me lube up. he saw first hand i was all boy. he was experienced and knew to start slow and speed up. we fucked forever. i came twice to his once.

he stood guard as i got out to dress. i brought panties, the tights, the corset, the bra and falsies. soon i was completely dressed and we went back necking.

we dated long enough to where daddy consented that he could spend the night now and then. that wasn't as tough on mine and dad's heart as i thought it would be but, it was hard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply