Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Stewardesses
09-20-2011, 05:39 PM
Stewardesses
My question to you all is, what airline has the best stewardesses uniform?
I have been on a few different airlines and been to quite a few airports. I always have a raging hard on walking around Heathrow looking at all the stewardesses from all over the world.
My best so far are the beauties from Lufghthansa. A black jacket white blouse with a yellow cravat / scarf, black skirt black high heels and oh yes most importantly black pantyhose.
Virgin Atlantic babes look good in their scarlet red with dark pantyhose.
However, the most unusual I have seen was on Austrian airways. They also wear a red uniform like Virgin but they wear red pantyhose. Interesting. The lady that was serving me on board was wearing semi opaque red pantyhose. Nice shaped legs but I felt that they looked slightly infantile.
Its always a problem for me when I fly. I like to look at the view out the window but watching those pantyhosed legs walking up and down the aisle is a roch hard treat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2011, 04:08 PM
RE: Stewardesses
Personally all the women from the Korean Air Airline keep me happy, the light blue jackets, White skirts with a white blouse and beige or nude pantyhose. Simple but alluring if you ask me.. If you really like Stewardesses check out http://tunthai.multiply.com/journal/item...es=reverse

Cheers
NLL
04-18-2012, 10:07 AM
Thank you for this link! It was quite helpful and all of the Ladies are all beautiful.
04-09-2014, 10:46 AM
czech airlines curent uniform.

Attached File(s)
.jpg  nová uniforma-letuška.jpg (Size: 35.69 KB / Downloads: 41)
04-16-2014, 04:12 AM (This post was last modified: 04-16-2014 04:13 AM by alotahp89g.)
Royal jordanian! And Emirates!
oh i forgot about Lufthansa !