Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best male pantyhose masturbation?
10-27-2011, 05:40 PM
RE: Best male pantyhose masturbation?
I'm a little unsure which way is best. I've worn a knee high stocking over my cock and balls and then put on a pair of pantyhose over the top so it was slippery in my hose, then put on stockings on my legs over that.. I could rub my legs together as I slid all over the bed and let the double layers of silk stroke my cock till I came. Messy on the hose and sheets.

Anotherway is a very slicked up vibrator working the back end while wearing a torn crotch pair of pantyhose and using a knee high on the cock and stroking hand to shoot a massive load. Note it helps to squat on the vibator more than laying on your back.. Better control and more erotic if you ask me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-19-2011, 06:49 AM
Some great ideas to try out here. I've always used a pair of very soft pantyhose, I lay them out flat so the legs are laying on top of each other. Starting at the toes, I fold them into themselves in a 6-8 inch section. When I reach the waistband I've got 6 to 8 layers of velvety goodness. Dampen my hand/cock place the hose over the tip, and start stroking. Truly feels better than ANY sex I've ever had, but it is messy.
12-24-2011, 07:29 AM
Besides the regular stroking while wearing them, I found that the most intense ones for me are when almost no hand contact is made, just rubbing my legs against each other, gently caressing the penis softly, and then just dry humping pressed against the bed or against nothing at all. The pressure of the nylons stimulate the penis enough to climax. That way, the hands are more worried on caressing a fully encased head or legs.
01-04-2012, 08:13 AM (This post was last modified: 01-04-2012 08:32 AM by Tek[+]Lok.)
Although I don't like how my dick just swings around during these situations but I tried modifying a pair of hose and single sock for a penis sheath and it felt pretty good, the default women's nylon shape isn't accommodating enough for me. I recommend its since its better absorption too.
Actually if you are keen on sewing you can slim down the sock to exact width and length and and sew it into the crotch area, that way you don't have a "tent" sort of situation around the whole panty reducing the tearing of the crotch and allows more direct skin contact around that area.

Also even though I'm against anal sex (I'm the kind of guy that will take a bath/shower if I had a rough shit..) I've learned why anyone would attempt it. I've pulled on my tights to the max and that feelings of the material around the gusset was very stimulating.
01-15-2012, 06:48 PM
(12-01-2010 08:46 AM)nylonlover88 Wrote:  What do pantyhose wearing men think the best way to masturbate in tights is? Any tricks?

... a girl Cool
01-18-2012, 12:35 PM
try fingering your ass first with lots of lube then when your ass juice starts to cum put on a butt plug then put your pantyhose up then start rubbing your dick through your hose.
11-17-2012, 05:03 PM
Cool RE: Best male pantyhose masturbation?
Try this -
i like to wrap my balls with 6 scunchis tight, then lube my balls up, slide a condom over all that. tighten the condom around my head and balls then wrap my balls with 6 more scunchis. i then snip the tip of the condom off and slide it right under my rim. then put another condom on over my shaft.

put on 1 pair of sheer pantyhose with the crotch cut out and then another pair over them. when you cum i slide off the condom and slurp the prize.

if you have a nylon half slip all the better

then put the condom back on for round two.
11-18-2012, 07:56 PM
Some more techniques
Here are some things to add to the topic:

Most people who've used nylons or pantyhose for masturbation may simply wear the garments and masturbate through them. Or, in the case of pantyhose, rub the penis through the nylon to the point of ejaculation. Or pull down the waistband and jerk off with the waistband underneath your balls. Some people cut or tear a hole in the pantyhose to release the penis for masturbation. Or a variation of these techniques – I am sure there are many variants.

But there are other things to try also (if you've tried these already, that's fine - but do add your own techniques to the list).

I first tried this with a nylon stocking, though the leg of a pair of pantyhose would do just as well. This works well if you have a foreskin, but if you don't it might still work.

First, lay back with your erect penis pointing towards your stomach. Stretch the leg of the stocking or pantyhose leg, taut. You need to have a flat band of nylon at full stretch. The texture, denier and colour is up to you. Rougher material may work better for some of you, while silkier or softer nylon or lycra will work better for others. Then stroke the nylon up and down the shaft of your penis, across the balls, and so on. With your foreskin peeled back you can gentle stroke the nylon around the head of your cock and the edges of the glans. It may be impossible to ejaculate, however, since the sensations can become so intense. The first few times I tried this I started to shake all over. My legs were literally shuddering and I thought I was going to scream with the intensity of it. In the end I've always had to stop the rubbing and finish myself off with my hand. But, if you are persistent, and can take it, I imagine an orgasm this way would be incredible.

Another good technique is to lubricate your anus and push the leg of a pair of pantyhose up inside your ass, deep as you can go. But leave some of the pantyhose dangling. Masturbate as normal. But, as you are starting to ejaculate, slowly pull the nylon out of your ass. This will greatly intensify your orgasm.

I would love feedback on these techniques, if you haven't tried them before. But also, let's have your ideas as well.
11-01-2014, 01:38 PM
I've always loved to rub the seam of my pantyhose against the G Spot of my cock with my thumb and forefinger. I especially love the flat seams of the European pantyhose. Also if you're into something a bit more kinky, I love to pee in my pantyhose sometime just enough to wet the crotch and that warm wetness and extra cling always puts me right over the top!
11-18-2017, 02:45 AM
While wearing pantyhose I’ll either slide stockings over my cock and balls and stoke it till I fill the stocking or with the ass torn ride my wife’s dildo while rubbing my cock through my hose.