Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Total Pantyhose Lover
06-27-2014, 12:08 PM
Total Pantyhose Lover
Hi all, I'm Lisa, a part time TV from CT, USA who loves wearing pantyhose. I have an extreme pantyhose fetish and spend every possible moment wearing them. My motto is: If it can be done in pantyhose, I love it! I'm always looking for new pantyhose friends and playmates and invite any area pantyhose lovers to contact me and maybe we can get together and experience the sheer joy of pantyhose fetish sex!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2014, 09:10 PM
RE: Total Pantyhose Lover
(06-27-2014 12:08 PM)Alwaysinph Wrote:  Hi all, I'm Lisa, a part time TV from CT, USA who loves wearing pantyhose. I have an extreme pantyhose fetish and spend every possible moment wearing them. My motto is: If it can be done in pantyhose, I love it! I'm always looking for new pantyhose friends and playmates and invite any area pantyhose lovers to contact me and maybe we can get together and experience the sheer joy of pantyhose fetish sex!

Hi Lisa, im male in NY lower Westchester co. Please email me hosedfeet69@yahoo.com im always glad to experiment and experience new things while in pantyhose.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply