Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kristen seduced by her friend's son...a true story #2
03-06-2014, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-18-2014 04:25 AM by Obe1.)
Kristen seduced by her friend's son...a true story #2
[img=http://img176.imagevenue.com/loc596/th_627762220_photo2_123_596lo.JPG] [img=http://img267.imagevenue.com/loc32/th_362776860_photo1_123_32lo.JPG] [img=http://img243.imagevenue.com/loc595/th_627773172_photo3_123_595lo.JPG]

If you like fellas...please post a comment this will tell me if I should write another story
pics were taken the day of the party btw
(Quick note, the evil and naughty OBE1, well my husband, is a ultra big-time voyeur.
He may take 2 weeks setting up one of his naughty little scenes plotting, planning, and usually surprising me with his grand scheme. I don't understand Spending all that time for a few minutes of creating a hosiery scene..buy hey it is what he lives for and it really gets him off...
And I usually get to reap the rewards the next morning...I am ultra submissive which makes his voyeurism easier to create. I Love a dominating male that takes control.
Soooo, the stories are true with Usually a lot of effort on his part to make it happen
I am not big on fictional stuff to me it is a waste of time.. I guess it's a girl thing..also, He has to have hosiery either stockings and garters or pantyhose to really enjoy himself..I support that completely sooo enjoy the story..well, start reading......)

Our friends Rick and Maria had decided on New Year's Eve to have a costume party at their six bedroom ranch-style home on the river in Florida.. Very spacious large closed-in patio great place to have a party they invited about 60 people but a lot more came and went as the night went along.. Since it was chilly in the lower 50s I decided to put on my red opaque tights from hot topic to go along with my very short elf costume...see pics. I figured they would keep me a little warmer since my hubby hates panties I just slipped on the tights then my tiny little elf shoes and away we went to the party. I would not get out the car until we reached the party because the fluff skirt was really short.. Now Rick and Maria are big-time in the swinging lifestyle we were just good friends and we met at a club a few years back they never tried anything with us being respectful which I appreciated as I really wasn't into him at all. A lot of drinking was going on along with 420 toks which I did a bunch off. There was Three different flavors of punch one that was mixed with pure grain moonshine and Had a mango flavor so I really liked it. Also at the party was a group of college kids who were friends with their son Wade whom we have known for at least three years he was 18 and just starting college wade and his parents were very open about their lifestyle.. he was decent looking kid medium length brown hair and brown eyes he was wearing a pirate outfit on this night. Wade always told people laughing that he was raised in a hippie commune.. At one point later in the night Wade came over and sat on the outdoor sofa next to me. I asked him how his first semester at the community college was going he responded "just okay the girls are not what he expected at college"I giggle a little and said "having trouble getting a date huh" we laughed and he commented "I bet you have been getting hit on in that outfit Miss Kristin"..
I told him a couple people were flirting but not that much might be the elf outfit.
We chitchatted about 15 minutes and said he needed to talk to My hubby obe1
He was a polite young man and asked if I needed another drink I told him okay when he comes back from talking to obe1. I sat there and visited with a few more people I was getting very drunk and a little cool from the night air. I crossed my legs with my red tights looking very bright and dangled my elf shoe for a while..
About 30 minutes later here comes Wade with a full glass of punch in his hand and a beer in his other. We talked and I drank down the punch which was a A lot stronger than my previous 3 cups. I told Wade I needed to go use the Girls room and he stood up reached out took my hand and pulled me up I was very grateful for the help since the room was spinning from the punch and 420's I had earlier.
I asked him what he needed to talk to my husband about that I was just curious
Knowing this kid for three years we all had gotten to be good close friends. He said "just guy to guy stuff something I really wanted to talk to him about for about two years now".. So I put that out of my mind and he followed me down the hall talking
I did my thing and stepped out of the bathroom... The hallway was very dark and I wanted to take off my elf shoes for a little while I sit down on the small hard bench in the hallway and took off my shoes stuck my toes out and wiggled them it felt good to be out of them for a few minutes.. I looked up after checking out my toes and standing over me was Wade. I asked him if everything was okay he commented it is now.. He looked like he swallowed a softball Instead of taking my hand he reached under my legs cupping under my knees and putting one hand behind my back he lifted me.. I really didn't know how to react to this I was really drunk and shocked at the same time. Wade was about 5'8 probably about 170 pounds he was in pretty good shape so carrying me was not a problem. I asked him what he was doing he said I already asked permission from your husband he told me that it was okay to approach you and that he would not be mad because well I've been into you since my junior year.. I stuttered but you know I'm 34 right? He said "I don't care about that you're so freaking hot Kristen". He commented "I found out after talking to obe1 that I really like lingerie and nylons like he does especially Bras and hose obe1 told me there was nothing wrong with what I like" Wade stated he was very frustrated because every girl he asked out would not wear any form of nylons..
"Getting awfully tired of asking them but when my parents met you I thought it was a dream come true for me you always seem to dress sexy in stockings or pantyhose and I love your miniskirts I actually took a few pictures of you with my iPhone I thought about you a lot of nights sorry if that sounded gross".. I said you better put me back down now wade so he put me down. He said "I admitted I thought you were hot to your husband over a year ago he told me when the time was right and when I get to college he would see if he could maybe help me out with an idea he had".. (I knew then and there what he said was true and that Obe1 had put this in motion) My stomach had a few butterflies because I was taken back and a little flattered at the same time.
I asked him just how many times has he jerked off to the thought of me why this was the first thing I thought of it must've been the punch and the weed Silly question.. Then he told me let's go this way around the back to the patio..
I'm mumbled something like "ummm okay"we walked slowly around the backside.. I'm holding my elf shoes and walking softly in my stocking feet he stopped, gently took my arm turn me towards him and said "Kristen I really really want to do this"
His breathing was heavy he was nervous I looked in his eyes with my baby blues
He took his right hand put it under my chin and around my cheeks and drew me to his mouth. my girl instinct told me to push away and walk back to the party.. Instead I stood there on my tiptoes in my red opaque tights and put my hands on his shoulders and open my mouth for him that was like a greenlight for him he put his other hand around my back and pull me in close and tight as his lips closed around mine.
I kind of gave a drunken whimper here I was being seduced by a very young college student who I have known since he was in high school.. He then with his arm around my waist opened a side door to a bedroom and with a firm arm stepped me into the room. He Quickly put both hands on my waist turned me and sat me up on his dresser.. My legs dangling off the edge.. He then went to one knee took both hands and started rubbing the back of my calves and then moved up to my thighs rubbing massaging caressing my legs and thighs.. I said weakly "this is not cool your mom and dad would have a fit"..he said "sorry but my dad and your husband have already been talking".. (I should've known Obe1 would cover all his bases)
My inhibitions were starting to leave as he put his hand on my lower stomach right under my belly ring he gently caressed in a circular motion one of the spots that sends me flying.. I felt a small itch and heat starting between my legs.."Wade...stop...d...doooing that" I barely got out.. He gently took my head and gently pull me on my side onto the dresser.. Like in a fetal position as I lay there he slowly stroked my hair with one hand the other hand was on my thigh he moved it between my legs hand on my upper thigh and finally moved it to my crotch.. He then lifted me a little and slid the skirt off bring it down my thighs passed my calves off my feet. Still laying in sort of fetal position he got on both knees in front of my face starting kissing my cheeks and neck holding the back of my hair of course (thanks to obe1 for telling him what turns me on) The other hand went back to my crotch he rubbed up and down and slightly sideways in little circular motions his fingers felt good on my nylon covered pussy. I moaned and grunted and turned to laying on my back my legs in the red tights stretched out on the dresser. His hand that was massaging my pussy had me sliding slightly back-and-forth on the dresser.
Just for a moment I thought I heard a voice talking to someone else but that quickly left my mind as he licked and sucked my neck and face. My green wig was still on as was my corset.. He stop lifted my back and unbuttoned my corset took it off all that was left was my red bra green hair and red tights. Wade put an arm under my back and arched my stomach up and licked his tongue down my chest to my stomach and then to my nylon covered pussy my arms just lay to my side on the dresser my legs straight out with my toes pointed I was trying to keep my eyes From rolling back into my head.. I was feeling warm and loving towards him. He had broken me and all my defenses were gone and he was dominating me my legs would take turns rising from the knee as his mouth covered my pussy. He lick and sucked massaging my pussy with his teeth I was purring and making moaning sounds with my mouth.. I weakly said "w..what err..u goooing tooo do tuuu mee.. He took one hand and went under the hem of my tights he used his teeth to open a hole..
He then pick me up like a limp doll my feet dangling about his knees and carried me to his bed as he lay on top of me he said softly "I have been wanting to do this for so long with you.. I love you so much"I put my hands on his cheeks and said Gently thank you.. He Asked if He could put on something I mumbled whatever you want..
He Quickly got up went to the dresser drawer and pulled out a pair of leggs ultra sheer black at least I think that's what they were.. He then covered his penis with a Trojan and then
Put his penis through a hole in his pantyhose and climbed back on top of me
This was my first time to have a guy wear a pair of nylons..but I did not really notice at this point.. He licked my nipples from under my bra I put my arms around his neck and lifted my legs incased in my red tights over his pantyhosed butt.
As he gently entered me I felt his throbbing penis start to fill my wet hot pussy.
I jerked my green wigged head back and let out a long moan as my legs and feet jerked in a sort of spasm around his ass The nylon and tights rubbing and swishing together as my thighs rubbed against his lower waist.. He was trying not to lose his load too early but I had a feeling it was coming fast (I move around a lot during intercourse I almost have to be held down I tend to twitch, jerk, and thrust back-and-forth when I am rode hard).. He massaged and raised my legs hire so he could go deeper into me
He then sat up on his knees and pulled my ass up onto him. My legs straight up over his neck.. He kept thrusting In and out suddenly taking my stocking foot and
Putting my toes in his mouth sucking very hard...it felt erotic pumping me and sucking my toes at the same time..I begin to hump my ass in red tights up and down on his cock feeling a decent one building..ouuuuuu..ooooo.mmmuuuummph
I drifted out of reality for a moment my legs swaying in front of his chest..
He lowered his mouth to mine and licked inside I wrapped my tights tightly around his back..he tensed and I knew he was cumming..I helped him by moaning deeply in his mouth..he laid on me for awhile and rubbed his body back and forth feeling the nylon touching together stating that it was a wonderful feeling..I smiled back then looked towards the door...there was obe1 and Rick watching the whole show I should have known. they said they had jerked off twice during the whole thing..Rick smiled and told me Wade had been planning this since last year..since you are the only one that wears hosiery around him..he had it bad..I looked at Wade he was smiling ear to ear...he reached over and kissed me gently strocking my face and said "thank you..you are a goddess in lingerie..I laughed a little and said probably more like a devil "giggle" The next day WOW..hubby sex was the best in months..He was very proud of me for indulging both his desire and need..And Wade, well he is dating a girl that wears for him he will not go back to vanilla sex ever again.......
Luv you guys hope you like it tried to write it so you guys would like it more..
let me know if it causes you some wank time pleeeeeeeease I love knowing I can effect some gents from a story..makes me feel a little better...

Check out Kristins true stories and pics
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Kristen seduced by her friend's son...a true story #2
I am sooooo jealous of Wade...that is one of my top fantasies, thank-you Kristen! (now to relieve a ton of pressure from down below!)
03-09-2014, 04:20 AM
(03-08-2014 04:02 PM)pantyhose08 Wrote:  I am sooooo jealous of Wade...that is one of my top fantasies, thank-you Kristen! (now to relieve a ton of pressure from down below!)

Big Grin glad u liked my story and thank u for responding I was starting to think no one was alive on this site...lol
you were the first to respond

Check out Kristins true stories and pics
12-09-2014, 01:25 AM
I loved the Seven Mile Beach in Cayman Island. The calm ocean reflecting the blue hue of clear sky, the warmth of sun, and the salty breeze rejuvenated me for ventures to come. I desperately needed this sensation in my life. It was indeed a blessing to be out there. I spent some time swimming and then walked back on the warm white sands smoking my Comador cigar. Then I noticed this tall, gorgeously shaped, brunette in a pink bikini; she walked, swaying her hips, and unquestionably keeping her eyes fixed on me. Her hotness incited me to an erection. She had long hair that waved on her smooth shoulders. Her firm tits heaved and jiggled as she continued approaching me. You can read full story here