Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 2 Average
My pantyhose fetish story!
11-09-2012, 06:55 AM
My pantyhose fetish story!
My pantyhose fetish, and love for pantyhose started when I was very young, about 3 or 4 I think. Now, I don't remember exactly how the wearing of the pantyhose got started for me, but here goes. I also don't remember this, but I was about 3 or 4, so this was about 27 years ago, all I know about this is what my mother told me: my grandmother would take a pair of her old pantyhose that she was going to throw away, put rocks in them, and take me out to her back yard. Then she would throw them up in the air and her and I would laugh at how funny it looked coming down. And I honestly believe that I started wearing pantyhose because I was the only boy in my family and I would see my sister and girl cousins wearing them. So, I would borrow pantyhose out of my older sister's drawer and wear them. Did I get caught wearing them? You better believe it! I don't remember the outcome of that, but I do know that from about there on my mother and grandmother would give me their old pantyhose to wear. I would even hide them under my sister's bed and say they were her's! Why I did that, I have no idea. Anyway, I can remember that I did go a long while without the pleasure of wearing pantyhose. I can remember that after my parents divorced and remarried is when my fetish really took off. I lived with my mother and stepfather. I was about 11 years old at this time. When I'd be home alone, I'd wear my mom or my younger stepsister's pantyhose, lay on the couch and just rub my hosed legs and feet together. Did I masturbate with them? You better believe that too! Well, that went on for quite sometime, FORTUNATELY I was never caught! So, when I was 13 yearsold, getting ready to start the seventh grade, I decided to move in with my dad and ex-stepmother (if you will). Of coarse, just about the same story there, I'd be home alone and borrow her pantyhose and wear them. It was then that I discovered my favorite brand of pantyhose: Silkies. She would order Silkies pantyhose and when I was home alone, I'd sneak in her drawer and wear them. Of coarse, she began to notice stuff in her drawer not exactly how she left it, so she confronted me. Did I confess? HELL NO! So, I knew that she believed in ghosts, so I used that to my advantage and told her that I had heard some strange things coming out of her and my dad's bedroom, and that dummy believed me! So that was the end of that. And when I FINALLY got my driver's license at the age of 17 I was now buying my own pantyhose, sneaking them home and wearing them! Now, I couldn't order Silkies so I'd buy my second favorite pantyhose: L'eggs suntan, regular panty, reinforced toe. Well, now here I am, 29 years old, married, and with a4 year old daughter. I do still wear pantyhose, but my beloved Silkies has gotten too expensive for me! UGH! I shave everything from the waist down, I can’t STAND hairy legs and pantyhose! My wife and I have been married for almost 9 years, and she is NOT into pantyhose at all, which SUCKS! I have had pantyhose encasement sex with her before, but she didn’t like it. She is ok with my wearing as long as I don’t wear around my daughter, however she’d rather me stop altogether. But I really have no plans to stop. I love pantyhose, always have, always will. In fact, I'm wearing a pair of Just My Size off black pantyhose as I type this. I also LOVE encasing in pantyhose! I discovered that back about 14 years ago, when I found a pair of my mother's pantyhose with the a huge hole torn out of the crotch, and I wanted to see what it felt like wearing pantyhose on the top half of my body. GREAT of coarse! And I've loved it every since. Well, that's my story.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-28-2013, 05:01 PM
RE: My pantyhose fetish story!
I can certainly related to this story! I remember seeing pantyhose around when I was really young...and even wearing them around in front of people. Then a few years later I got into them again, and it was all downhill from there!

I'm jealous though. It sounds like you had a TON of great resources at your disposal. I had a limited supply of...'targets' growing up, but I made do. So, share more stories if you have them. What brands and styles did your mother/sisters wear?

I do miss those old days a lot. The thrill of opening a new drawer...or a sister's drawer hoping to find a new pair. Sometimes just the smell alone would get me all worked up!
05-24-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: My pantyhose fetish story!
Do not hide your attractive legs below something. Let him notice them. Wear short dresses with high heels or take away your shoes in front of him; he would be tempted for your feet.

________
http://clips4sale.com/category/1/FOOT-FETISH