Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Mother in Tights/pantyhose
11-07-2012, 07:00 PM
Mother in Tights/pantyhose
Growing up I saw my sexy mother in her pantyhose many times. On one memorable occasion, on holiday in Italy, I went to her room, knocked and she asked me to come in. I was maybe 19, she would be 40 then. She was looking for a skirt and was wearing a white pantiegirdle, and shiny tan pantyhose on her long, shapely legs. I couldn't breathe! She must have realised I was ogling her thighs because she picked up a towel, held it in front of her and said she'd join me and dad downstairs later.

I jerked off half a dozen times that night in bed, thinking of her legs and fixated on the idea of squirting my cum all over her nyloned thighs.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-17-2012, 07:15 AM
RE: Mother in Tights/pantyhose
(11-07-2012 07:00 PM)nylonfan54 Wrote:  Growing up I saw my sexy mother in her pantyhose many times. On one memorable occasion, on holiday in Italy, I went to her room, knocked and she asked me to come in. I was maybe 19, she would be 40 then. She was looking for a skirt and was wearing a white pantiegirdle, and shiny tan pantyhose on her long, shapely legs. I couldn't breathe! She must have realised I was ogling her thighs because she picked up a towel, held it in front of her and said she'd join me and dad downstairs later.

I jerked off half a dozen times that night in bed, thinking of her legs and fixated on the idea of squirting my cum all over her nyloned thighs.

Ya know, it's kinda sick to be turned on by your own mother! If I were you, I'd keep that to myself. And people think that southern folks are imbreeders!
01-28-2013, 04:47 PM
RE: Mother in Tights/pantyhose
Share another story! What brand(s) of hose does/did she wear? Did you ever see her put them on?