Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
part 1
08-18-2012, 10:19 AM
part 1
What I thought was going to be a nice friday home with Mistress..dinner and movie..I was wrong...Mistress said after your done with cleaning up after dinner...She wanted me to shower and shave and she would remove my chasity device but would watch to make sure I didn't jack off..It has been almost a month since I have cum..She said she had a surprise for me. As I finished showering and was drying off..she brought in the clothing she wanted me to wear....Black silk tank..Black jeans..four inch black strap sandles..Coffee colored reinfroced heel & toe..Back seamed pantyhose...and a black waist chincher. First she locked up my cock again and told me to get dressed. As I was putting on my heels I can't get over how sexy my feet look in sandles and those pantyhose she likes me to wear...What a turn on!!! reinforced heel & toe and back seamed..I could almost cum just from the sight.She called into the bedroom and told me to sit down at her make up table...she placed a black wig on me and then enough make up to make me look like a high class slut. When she was finished she locked my hands behind my backthru the chair while she showered...She called from the bathroom that it was time to go.She came in wearing a leather mini skirt..leather vest..Black pantyhose and thigh high boots..As we walked to the car, I opened her door ..she reached down and popped the trunk..she lead me to the back of the car...she reached in the trunk pulled out my collar and fastened it around my neck..next handcuffed my hands behind back..ballgagged me...told me to get in and lay down....(That was not easy) She took leg cuffs and ran the chain around my wrist to my ankles to make a hog tie. She shut the trunk and we drove away...what seemed like a hour later she stopped...The door shut and I could here voices..the trunk was opened..she unlocked my ankles..time to get out she said...I needed alittle help..Mistress and another women took my arms and pull me from the trunk...It was pitch dark and could not see vary well...I was drooling all down the front of my silk top...The other women placed a hood over my head and they fastened a leash to my collar and made me follow them. I was going down some steps to a basement...The other women was saying what pretty slut I was..Mistress was happy to here that.I was told to stand still while she checked my out...The hood was removed..Over against the wall was another sissy tied to and x-frame..she was wearing a garterbelt,stockings,bra,heels that all matched. He had clamps on his nipples a weights hanging off his balls..blindfolded and gagged...She said let the fun begin..My sandles were removed..pants stripped off me..the other women liked the way the shoes looked so she straped them back on me..they played with my caged cock for awhile..The other women had on a ivory corset with cream colored stocking's reinforced toe.They changed the steel handcuffs to leather cuffs on my wrists and ankles. As I finshed serviceing both of them from feet to pussy...I was made to crawl over to the other sissy..Mistress unlocked my cock..told not to cum until she says so! or else!! I was forced to suck her cock...I could tell she was getting almost to point of no return when they told me to stop. My cock had more pre cum flowing from it..I just wanted to blow my load..not yet..I was jerked to my feet and lead over to a padded saw horse..Mistress ripped open the crotch of my pantyhose..one tied each of my ankles to the legs of the horse...the other tied my elbows together and fastened my wrists to a pulley that was hang there and raised my arms up. Mistress was over playing with the other sissy..she unlocked him and lead him over..she retied her hands behind her back..now I feel a cord being tied around my ball sack and a weight being hung from it...Mistress said it was only five pounds and just take it or they will put five more on..as her cock was shoved in my mouth again all I could see was that weight swing back and fourth from her balls...That must have hurt! As I was sucking cock I felt some pressure on my man cunt..As the strap on started to go in I all most came...I'm getting fucked in the ass and sucking cock..I could'nt take much more...Then they changed places...mistress was forcing the dildo in my mouth...and the other sissy was now entering my man pussy..........want to more?????? let me know.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-12-2016, 08:55 AM
RE: part 1
Mmm you must have been in heaven I've always fantasized about double penetration
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply