Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
(Encased) Sex on the beach.
08-08-2012, 04:57 PM
(Encased) Sex on the beach.
Last night The Bride of Evilhose and I took a drive to the beach (Very late at night) then got out and made our way about a half hour down the coastline on foot. We brought a few blankets with us along and our extra suntan pantyhose in a duffel bag.

We already had our leg pairs on under our clothes then stripped down to them and put on our top and mask encasement pairs when we felt that we found the perfect spot. She looked so insanely sexy in the light of the moon on the shore and we loved the feel of the cool sand on our encased bodies. We rolled around kissed and felt each other up until we worked ourselves up into a frenzy. After that we put down one of the blankets and I bound The Bride's wrist and ankles with knee hi's and then pleasured her with my encased mouth until she writhed with pleasure and a shuddering orgasm. After she had a chance to rest a little she returned the favor by tying me up and then gave me an encased blow job and I had the best orgasm ever looking up at the stars.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply