Extremely Pantyhose
Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose (/thread-6882.html)

Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 06-09-2011 04:06 AM

High Heels are the perfect match for my sexy mini skirt and red pantyhose.
See how I slowly strip off any extra cloth to allow you a look on my sexy body just in red pantyhose and high heels.
Later on I just slip into more and more silky shiny pantyhose to really enjoy the tight fun!
I send you a big kiss and i wait for you on http://www.iarina.com

Kisss you
Iarina

RE: Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 06-09-2011 07:40 AM

One of my favorite pictures of you. I love the way your body and legs look covered in nylon and those shoes are very sexy too.

RE: Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 06-09-2011 05:14 PM

NylonLuvr thank you i am very happy u like it Smile Is my fav picture also and my fav pantyhose that is now safe in your hands Tongue Iarina

RE: Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 06-09-2011 08:56 PM

You are correct, I am taking good care of them. Now if only I had you here in my hands. Wink

RE: Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 06-11-2011 11:42 PM

Mmmmmm, i wish that many times my love. To be like a doll in your arms so you can dress me in pantyhose.

RE: Iarina. Com : High Heels and Red Opaque Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 06-12-2011 12:18 AM

What a great time that would be. I would love very aspect of that from holding you, and your pantyhose, as I put them on your silky legs. It would also be a treat to be able to caress your lovely legs before I put the pantyhose on them .... and of course caress them for many hours (or days) after I put the pantyhose on them. Makes me so excited just thinking about it dear Iari.