Extremely Pantyhose
Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Girls with Website (/forum-5.html)
+--- Thread: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose (/thread-6672.html)

Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 05-26-2011 06:31 PM

I think black leather overknee boots and white pantyhose are a good combination.
Watch me putting on my silky white nylons before I slip into this mega hot high heel overknee boots.
Finally I put on a black pantyhose as a top and finger my pussy with my nylon clad hands.
Come on in and join the fun on http://www.iarina.com

A sweet kiss to all
Iarina

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 05-31-2011 11:08 PM

Those white pantyhose look so wonderful on your sexy legs Iari. I get so excited at the thought of walking into your bedroom and finding you dressed like this. Mmmmm what fun we would have! Wink

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 06-02-2011 09:34 PM

My love i adore your sweet words about me . You are an angel on Earth. Iarina

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 06-03-2011 08:04 AM

Thank you. I feel the same about you.

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 06-09-2011 03:46 AM

Muahh my love and my best friend and my nylonluvr. Iarina

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 06-09-2011 07:38 AM

Kisses back to you dear one. I truly wish my fantasy/dream of finding you dressed like this could cum true.

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - IarinaCom - 06-11-2011 11:39 PM

Always wishes come true my preciouse one. A sweet and wet kiss for you where you enjoy it the most. Iarina

RE: Black Leather Overknee Boots over White Pantyhose - NylonLuvr - 06-12-2011 12:14 AM

Thank you dear lady, Iarina! Kisses back to you.