Extremely Pantyhose
heat vs pantyhose - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: General Pantyhose Talk (/forum-3.html)
+--- Thread: heat vs pantyhose (/thread-317.html)

heat vs pantyhose - SoFlo Hose Lover - 02-08-2008 01:30 AM

Anyone on this board live in FL, USA? Just curious. The heat doesnt make pantyhose a popular clothing item so I feel somewhat deprived sometimes. But every once in a while i'll see a lovely lady wearing just the right pair and it just doesn't get better than that. Anyone out there feel the same??

RE: heat vs pantyhose - Dr_Evil - 02-08-2008 01:37 AM

it dont matter to me how hot it gets..i always wear pantyhose..

RE: heat vs pantyhose - ph_encase - 02-08-2008 03:30 AM

Same here, pantyhose trumps the heat any day of the week!!! I can't live without it.....

RE: heat vs pantyhose - TRELOXELO - 02-10-2008 06:36 AM

Sorry SoFlo but i'm not from around there!
You could use a pantyhosed bath i think if sometimes it gets "hot" !!!!

RE: heat vs pantyhose - nylonlesbian - 02-11-2008 05:34 PM

Heat is no reason to take pantyhose off.

i have to wear to work all the time.but i love to.

just have to change pantyhose ones and again.

i also wear privatly whens hot too.

RE: heat vs pantyhose - SoFlo Hose Lover - 02-12-2008 05:23 AM

Yea I might take you up on that Treloxelo. I'll be honest and say I dont wear them myself BUT every once in a while I get overtaken by the need to put on a pair and, well, I dont have a lady to share the experience with so i'll take matters into my own hands... This is me just being honest. Smile I assume thats cool right? Just glad to have a board where I could do so!

Also, Nylon Lesbian, I wish I worked where you work. Smile

RE: heat vs pantyhose - sheerenergy1 - 10-22-2012 02:49 AM

Any time a lady pulls that BS...it's too hot to wear pantyhose.....I call their hand and tell them I have my sheerenergy pantyhose on and they're not hot at all!

RE: heat vs pantyhose - pantyhose08 - 10-28-2012 02:29 PM

SoFlo, I feel your pain...and I live in New England! Pantyhose sightings are a very rare thing and it's hard (in more ways than one) to NOT look a second or third time to confirm what I saw. Even the wife, who knows I love her in them, hardly ever wears now, so I do the same thing...slip on a pair and "take care of things".

RE: heat vs pantyhose - Wynonna - 07-30-2014 03:10 AM

Well, different people have different levels of heat tolerance. My SO starts to sweat when the thermometer passes 60. I on the on the other hand am still good into the low 90's.
What does this mean to our pantyhose activity?
Me = always in the winter, sometimes 2 pair at once under dresses and skirts, and in the summer, it depends on the event. If its fancy enough, I have no problem breaking out the nylon.
Her = seldom to never

(PS. Did I mention I;m a lipstick lesbian)

RE: heat vs pantyhose - hose52 - 10-31-2014 07:52 AM

I wear no matter the weather everyday