Extremely Pantyhose
Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) - Printable Version

+- Extremely Pantyhose (https://www.pantyhose-24.com)
+-- Forum: The Board (/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Foot Fetish (/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) (/thread-2980.html)

Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) - redtoelover - 12-15-2009 09:32 AM

This type of hosiery has been a fantasy of mine since I can remember. I recently got ahold of some and my fiance Kitty looks awesome in them.
They're called 5 toe pantyhose and I got some from Japan.
For me this is what hosiery should always have been like. Toes should always be free to wiggle and tease, never confined, even when they are encased in sexy nylon for a more elegant look.
The regular type of hosiery are as unattractive as mittens are on hands.
Does anyone share this opinion with me or am I all alone out here?

RE: Pantyhose with toes!! - ph_encase - 12-19-2009 03:13 AM

Very nice! I have yet to find some of those. They look great on her, hope you can post more of her!

RE: Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) - redtoelover - 01-05-2010 01:39 AM

AWESOME new fishnet pantyhose with toes pics.

RE: Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) - nylonandheelslover - 02-01-2010 10:48 AM

redtoelover Wrote:This type of hosiery has been a fantasy of mine since I can remember. I recently got ahold of some and my fiance Kitty looks awesome in them.
They're called 5 toe pantyhose and I got some from Japan.
For me this is what hosiery should always have been like. Toes should always be free to wiggle and tease, never confined, even when they are encased in sexy nylon for a more elegant look.
The regular type of hosiery are as unattractive as mittens are on hands.
Does anyone share this opinion with me or am I all alone out here?

While I like these, I think the regular type of hosiery are awesome too. These that you showed us wouldnt look great if your finaces feet werent pretty.

RE: Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) - Tek[+]Lok - 03-23-2010 07:04 PM

I tried to make these at home but I failed. My seam isn't strong enough and falls apart. I dont understand how exactly its done. I wonder if these are made by a machine in a factory.

RE: Pantyhose with toes (New fishnet pics added - 01-04-10) - feetlover - 09-21-2011 10:40 PM

I bet they would be lovely in flip flops, many thanks